Saturday, May 25, 2013

OOO WEE OOO

Not sure what I'm going to do with my early Saturday evenings now that the latest series of Doctor Who has finished. I am loving Matt Smith as the doctor more and more but no-one will ever be as brilliant as David Tennant in my eyes- he was my first doctor so will always have a special place in my heart! This brilliant fanart is from the MayzyArt blog and I had to use it to make a card for a friend.


The base card is a 6x6 scalloped edge white card which I left completely as it was (no distress inks! shock horror!). I then used my favorite 'eerie' Basic Grey paper, rounding the corners before attaching it with double sided tape. I ran a silver mirror card mat through the grand calibur and embossed a star design onto it and then mounted my coloured image onto it. I coloured the image with my usual mix of spectrum noirs and promarkers. I wanted to add the key charm to the card as this is such an important aspect of the Doctor Who story so I used some TARDIS coloured ribbon wrapped twice around the spine of the card and threaded the key onto it.

I love this card and just wish that more of my family/friends loved Mr Tennant as much as I do!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

2 comments:

  1. Lovely creation. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Hugs Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete