Sunday, June 9, 2013

home to nest

This is the second card I've made using the Papermania 'home to nest' decoupage pack and was one of those cards that just sort of happened without realising what I was doing almost!


I really loved the egg design backing paper so wanted to use it in some way. I chose an A4 card sheet that had a matching brown shade and folded it into an A5 card. I then found a matching egg design die-cut that had the bird house in the corner but was otherwise plain. I cut the middle from that die-cut to make a frame, mounting it onto the matching brown card with 3d foam to raise it. I then placed the decoupage topper inside the frame, placing the blue tit (I think!) onto the frame and the topper. I used a message from the set, mounting it again on the matching brown card and then punching a hole & threading with some raffia.

I am entering this card into the following challenge & DT call:-

1 comment:

  1. How very sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete