Sunday, January 26, 2014

one in a million

Another SWALK card today using toppers from the cd and a message I've created myself using the verse writer. I'm really loving the designs from this cd at the moment- I've been colouring my own images and using the pre-coloured ones from the 'Pawfect Pals' cd.


For this card, I inked the edge of the topper & the message with 'picked raspberry' distress ink and then mounted them onto silver mirror board. I chose a piece of A4 pink card, and folded it to make an A5 card blank and then used a piece of Kanban patterned card as the background. I added my toppers and then placed some small holographic circle stickers into the centre of the flowers to add extra sparkle.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Totally Gorjuss 'furry friends' 31/1
Cute Card Thursday 'so sweet' 29/1
Paper Shelter 'digit image & sentiment' 28/1
Crafting for all Seasons 'for the girls' 3/2
The Pink Elephant 'pink &/or red' 27/1

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation, lovely colour combo and thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafting for All Seasons, hope to see you next challenge and good luck in the draw...luv aNNIe {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image with the perfect sentiment.
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter. hugs, Pat K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card...thanks for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect sentiment for this adorable card!! Thank you for much for playing along with our challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great card, love the sentiment you used with it, and the lovely paper too. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting for All Seasons. Hope to see you again soon.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Image is so sweet great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete