Tuesday, January 27, 2015

you can leave your hat on!

I'm still trying hard with my Christmas Card challenge and here is my second one of this month. It was really quick and simple to make.


I started with a 6x6 white card blank. I took a piece of Dovecraft 6x6 Christmas paper and trimmed it to fit the card base leaving a small white border. I layered it using double sided tape. I then added a chipboard topper that has been in my stash for ages and finished the card with the peel-off message and peel-off stars. Done!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Catch the Bug 'photo inspiration' (the robin with the hat on) 31.1
Crafty Hazlenut 'joy to the world' (there is nothing more joyful than building a snowman in my opinion!) 30.1

7 comments:


  1. Gorgeous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, gorgeous backing paper and super cute snowman. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're definitely planning ahead ...
    Thanks for joining the Daring Cardmakers with your little snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 213, also Crafting Musketeers challlenge 21 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good luck in the prize draw.
    live
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for playing along with our bugaboo stamps photo challenge this week. We hope you'll join us again this week for our new challenge!
    Hugs & happy days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps designer

    ReplyDelete