Friday, February 20, 2015

Pink & Green

I've managed to get in the craft room again today and have made another card. It's certainly not as CAS as my last one but was still pretty quick to put together when I'd finally chosen what it was that I wanted to use- far too many things to choose from!!!


I started with a 6x6 white card blank and the topper. I wanted to pick out the pink and green elements from the topper and bring that into the rest of my card. I took the spotty paper from Papermania 'spots and stripes pastels' pack but it didn't look right being put straight onto the base card (because of the white on white) so I mounted it onto some pink 'bling' cardstock before adding it to the card. I gutted the middle of the bling card so that I could use that to mount the topper instead of needing another piece. I layered up all of the papers/toppers and then started to embellish.

I added a Craftwork Cards striped paper bow, buttons and the green sticky ribbon to finish off the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday 'floral' 25.2
In the Pink 'cute as a button' 4.3
Creative Inspirations 'buttons' 24.2
Pennys' Paper Crafty Challenges 'spots & stripes' 24.2
Digi Choosday 'pastels' 3.3
Papertake Weekly 'bingo- ribbon, die-cut & buttons' 24.2
Ooh La La 'green' 1.3
Catch the Bug 'girls just wanna have fun' 21.2

10 comments:

  1. A lovely simple design with a very cute image! Love the added bow!
    Thanks for entering our 'Girls just wanna have fun' challenge and good luck!
    Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great girly card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good Luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Such a pretty design and I love that fab bow!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, I'm a big fan of CAS so this is right up my street, love the image and adore your card, thanks for sharing it with us at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the handmade bow and the pretty pink! Thankyou for joining us for our Spring Pastels challenge over at Digi Choosday this week Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vikki, this is just the CUTEST!! you rocked our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at In The Pink. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great creation, with bright spring colours! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww what a little cutie, I love the colours too. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning creation - beautiful colours and layout. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cutie
    thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday xx

    ReplyDelete